Saturday, January 21, 2012

Card reader connection kit

I ordered a carder reader connection kit from amazon. What is it ? Well join the club , I had no idea either. I found out about from an email from amazon saying that since I bought an iPad cover from them ( which I did and love) I might be interested in this item. It was only $6.06, hhmmmm and supposedly you put the sd card from your digital camera into it and plug it into the connection port on your iPad and it downloads all the photos on the card onto your iAd. You can also use the cable from your camera to hook up. Meaning you don't have to open your commuter to download to your iPad. Yes, I was skeptical. But $6 I was willing to take the risk. It arrived yesterday and in the midst if our snowstorm I attempted this daring feat. Well, the box has instructions in it which are clearly written by someone who has no concept of the English language and it seemed very complicated but I actually just plugged it into my iPad and put in the sd card and within 10 seconds my photos started to shw up. It showed them all and you could either download all or selected. I downloaded all 1700 photos in ess than 10 minutes. Voila......easy peasy! Well worth the money. Thanks amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment